Monday 17 March 2014

HAUL: Priceline 40% off Haul!

I tried to contain myself and I think I did a good job - my goal was to not spend more than $80 (I spent around $71). I got most of the stuff I've been eyeing out for the longest time on of which was the Australis bronzer in sunkissed. I had to go to 2 different pricelines to find this and it was the last one!

I am obsessed with bronzers. Probably as much as lipsticks. I just love love love contouring. Especially since I feel like I have a fat face with zero cheek bone definition haha so I couldn't resist the Savvy jumbo bronzer which is a whopping 22 grams! (like I'll ever hit pan on this).

I've also been coveting at the Model's prefer infinitie colour eye pencils and only picked up 2 (which I now regret since they are awesome!). I wanted eyeliners that were creamy, easy to apply and do not budge. I love using these on my waterline.

...TBC

1 comment:

  1. I think every Australian blogger took advantage of Priceline's 40% off sale haha! It was amazing though - good haul!

    - Alissa
    wordsbyfemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete